Hotel in Sóller
Health and Cleaning Protocol
Our priority has always been the well-being of our guests. That is why we have introduced preventive measures to make your stay as safe as possible in these special moments.
We have strengthened hygiene and disinfection standards in accordance with current regulations.
All items will receive extra disinfection treatment.
In the different areas of the hotel you will find hydroalcoholic gel.
Swimming pools and gardens
the priority will be disinfection and distance between hammocks.
We continue with our buffet, adapted to the actual demands of distance between tables and limitation of capacity.
Our team is also elementary and will have specific protective equipment.
- Non-essential decorative elements will be removed to make desinfection of the room more easy.
- All elements will receive extra disinfection treatment with specific products from the sanitary field, with special attention to those of greatest handling: door knobs, telephones, elevator buttons, TV controls…
- Sheets and towels will be washed with disinfectant products.
- It will be avoided that chamber maid and guest coincide in the room.
In the different areas of the hotel, we will place hydroalcoholic gel dispensers. Its use will be mandatory.
Cleaning with sanitary-level disinfectant products will be reinforced several times a day with special attention to the most commonly used areas and elements.
We have marked a circuit of entrances and exits in the most crowded areas to avoid proximity between people.
Our guests can find the general information of the hotel in QR format in different areas.
We advise the use of face masks in areas of more influx or in elevators in case you cannot maintain the safety distance. Keep distance between other families and our staff. Avoid the elevator as much as possible.
Swimming pools and gardens
- Safety distance of at least 1.5m will be maintained between pairs of hammocks.
- The hammocks will be disinfected daily and each time a new guest uses it.
- At the end of the day the solarium will be disinfected
- The hygienic levels of pool water will be monitored several times a day.
- We have created different entrance and exit circuits.
- We will limit the capacity of the restaurants to avoid crowds and the distance between tables will be widened.
- Our Buffet-Showcooking will be modified incorporating the assistance of the staff to serve the food, so that contact and manipulation by customers are avoided.
- Food and beverage cards will also be available to customers in QR format to avoid tampering.
- Crockery, cutlery and glassware will be washed at high temperatures and protected for handling.
All our employees will be specifically trained by our external partners on the procedures and use of the new hygienic measures.
We will protect all of our employees with specific individual protective equipment and apply the safety distance as much as posible.