323 HISTORIC BUILDING
Completely refurbished in November 2014. Materials such as wood and stone were used.
It is a bright room with high ceilings and exposed wooden beams. It is a spacious, comfortable yet functional room.
It has a 10m2 private terrace and has views looking over the mountain (north facing).
Exposed stone walls and traditional-style furniture.
323 is within the historic 17th-century building. It retains the essence of the old building and is welcoming and bright.
- Approximate room size - 42m2
- King Size bed - 1.80m x 2m
- Private bathroom with bath/shower
- Seating area with sofa and desk
- Breakfast included
- Free Wi-Fi if you book via our website
- Free access to our Spa
- Pool towels, robe and slippers
- Premium amenities, using ecological and natural products
- Air conditioning (hot and cold)
- Flat-screen TV with international channels
- Free safe
- Hairdryer and magnifying mirror
- For 1 or 2 people